ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Way to Long

My sincerest apologies....I can't believe how time has gotten away from me. I've seriously neglected this blog, but I hope it has all come to an end.
It's 4 weeks and a day until I leave for Europe. My third trip, and the second one this year. Only 3 weeks this summer, but still the excitement of an adventure has not eluded me. I'll be teaching two week long camps. One will be in Cieszyn, and the other in Dzierzoniow. I'm so thankful that God has provided me a way to be able to go. Camp will be busy and exciting, but I'm also really excited to see all my friends in Poland, many of whom I wasn't able to see on my trip in March.
Time has gone by so quickly. I've been busy with work and church. This Friday marks my 23rd birthday. Although I can remember the days when I would dream about what my life would be like at 23....I must admit that the real things isn't anything like I imagined. Although I'm completely content with my life, I just never imagined myself living in Yakima.....and loving it. I always pegged myself as a big city sort. Not living in a relatively small town...especially not the one I grew up in. I really can only attribute my love of Yakima, to my love for Sun Valley Church. My church family is what makes my stay in Yakima incredible. When I think of why I've stayed here....that is one of the few things that comes to mind. I thank God for bringing me such amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment