ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Thankful For..............

It's that time of year where we all tend to vocalize everything that we are thankful for. Thanksgiving will soon be upon us, and as I thought of that, I too thought of everything I was thankful for. Now, the list is extensive and even though I wont post everything I've decided to follow, a little belatedly, in Hilary and Tim's footsteps. What a great year I've had, and I am so thankful for everything....even the things I forget to post.


I'm Thankful For.........

God's provision
Friendships
Getting reacquainted with old friends
Making new friends
Belgium Chocolate
Sunsets
Hilary
Warm Showers
Horse Back Riding
Jane
Jane's art in my apartment
The Dowling Family
Classic Literature
Hilary's ceaseless friendship
Coffee
A good conversation over a cup of coffee
The Fries Family
Tyffany's ability to listen to all I have to say(and there is a lot)
Pride and Prejudice
Reduced Fat Wheat Thins
Music
My Piano
that Hilary was brave enough to go on the slingshot
Tre's joke titled "A tall, blond Polish man"
Campfires and Roasting Marshmallows
Haribo Marshmallows
My sister Molly
her laugh and her sarcastic humor
my time in Venezuela with Molly
The Boothman Family
that I always feel welcome at 3805 Webster
The generosity of others
Spring Rain
In-flight movies
My family
Hunting
Time with Dad
Godly Grandparents
Reading my Bible in Starbucks
Pastor John's Preaching
My youth group kids
An extended family that trusts and obeys God
My Bible
The night sky
Early mornings
The book of Romans
Kittens
Hannah
Hannah's ability to work hard, really hard
"My" KidsSnow
God's Mercy
A comfortable bed
My Car
An incredible roommate
Becky's example of discipline
Sunrises
Chilly Mornings
New running shoes
Skype
Poland
Slovakia
early morning walks with friends
Paul and Betty Weresch
The Hospitality of our Church Family in Europe
Walking through the fields above Pech
Laura and Tony
that I get to see Laura be an incredible mom
A great small group
Forgiveness
The Pichura family and their example of trust
Nap Time
VeheirJheiryn
Summer
Safe Travel
Family Poker nights
Kurt
that Kurt ONLY links fingers
A Heavenly Father
My Mother and her constant love
Jane's ability to take nothing and create something incredible
Singing in Bad Godesberg and making money
Encouragement
Emails
Burt's Beeswax
Neighbors that subsidize our heating bill
Peaches straight from the tree
Fresh Fruit
Fall
Thunder Storms
Rain
Brian
his sensitivity and eagerness to please
Long walk's with Annie in the Rain
Scarves
Bright Colors
My incredible cousins
My time at WSU
Living with Hilary
Cheese Toast Tuesday
Talks that go until 3 in the morning
Socks that don't have holes
My brother Tim
Tim's ability to work long, hard hours with a good attitude.
My brother's godly wife
Justification
Musli with fresh Fruit
Godly Women
Mrs. C
The wisdom of others
Wise advice
The Family Reunion
singing "A whole new world" with Peter
Digital Cameras
Hilary's Facial Expressions
Trials
Friends that I wont see again until Heaven
God's sovereignty

1 comment:

  1. Hey Car,
    Thanks for doing this list!
    Luff,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete