ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday

Sorry I didn't find the time to type a real blog today.  I had hopes, but it just never happened.  I had a lovely week, and there were some real successes on the work front.  We had not fight getting Alicia into her clothes both Thursday and Friday(we had screaming fits both Tues. and Wed).  I know it could be worse, but I'm still not used to her getting so upset about clothes.  She got a few new things shopping today, so hopefully she'll look forward to wearing those clothes.  The week just went well.  I was very active because of my new project Slipping into September.  You can read all about my weight loss adventures with my best friend Kendra. 
I hope you all had a great week, and maybe I'll find some time to type tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the idea of the progress blog! Go Carrie and Kendra! ;o)

    ReplyDelete