ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall

I love Fall. I think that these cooler days, which beckons me to retrieve my sweaters and gloves from storage, are my favorite of the year. I am not always a fan of the very chilly early mornings where getting out of bed is almost impossible, but after my day has begun I realize why I love this time of year. Harvest is nearly over, so the stress of summer life on a farm is starting to ease. I missed most of the summer, and in many ways it doesn't feel like it's time for summer to be over, but it is. All my siblings are back in school, and along with them went my mom this year. I have began to realize how often I called her for little questions and/or favors. No longer. I now pick up the phone to call her right about the time I realize that she isn't going to pick up.
My life is slowing down, but not as fast as I would like. With many events and other commitments filling up my time fast, I'm busier then I would like to be. I'm extremely excited for Heidi and Luke's Wedding which is now less than three weeks away. I'm so thrilled for them, and it is fun to see them prepare for this next huge step.
I know it has been a while since I've posted on this blog, and I am going to try to follow up soon with some pictures of everything that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment