ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good Morning, Good Morning

Well, I am up early this morning for another great day of work. I am going to be at the Dowlings today and my niece, Veheir, will be hanging out with me all day. It is 5:22 in the morning and I can hear a ton of Police cars, I wonder what happened. Anyway, I am excited for the day, and happy to be able to get things done.

My camera was broken in Europe, but I got the new one yesterday so I've been taking lots of pictures. I decided I would post a few.
Maggie on School Pictures Day

Maggie and Tre together

Veheir jumping onto the bed....she is SO cute

Maggie relaxing before school



Maggie and I



Tre and I



Me with Tre and Veheir


Tre being cute


Tre being super sweet to Veheir.

Becky's incredible Flowers. This is our balcony. They are so beautiful.


Veheir jumping onto the Bed. Earlier she was standing on the foot board and actually jumping onto the bed, but in this video she mostly just falls. She definitely has the Calhoun/Williams fearlessness.

2 comments: