ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Amazing Race

So, I am totally aware that it has been a while since I updated. Well, my life hasn't changed to much, I go to work, I sleep, I eat, I go back to work and so on. The only thing that changes is where I go to work. Some days at the restaurants, some days at the farm and some days as a nanny. I do enjoy working though. It's great earning money after not working for two months.
Our youth group did the Yamazing Race today all around Yakima. It was pretty great, and the kids seemed to have had a good time. I'm glad that we did it, even if my team didn't win. I love the Amazing Race, and I'm so competitive that even just being a taxi driver was fun for me. I love my youth group kids, they are incredible people.

2 comments: