ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February

I'm sure everyone can agree with me when I ask, Where did January go?  it's already the 9th of February.  I can't believe it.  
Nothing much new or exciting here.  I had a fantastic return and enjoyed my first hockey game ever with my friend Sandra.  I was given tickets by a total stranger sitting in the doctors office.  They were supposed to be for his client that never showed.  At first I saiid no thank you, but as I thought about it, I realized it was a good opportunity.  We had a blast.  Hockey is fun to watch.  It's like basketball or soccer, except that they beat each other up. 
My dearest cousin Hilary had her baby girl on the 21st of January.  Annie Christine Marston.  I'm so happy for both Tim and Hilary.  I can hardly believe she is here. 
My life has hit a new normal.  I've got a set routine, and am making lots of friends.  I'm so happy that I made the move, and also that I was sent so many people to love me and take care of me here in DC.  God is really good, and I'm so glad that He lead me here. 
Hopefully I'll be able to write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment