ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Germany!

"How Great Thou Art" is such an amazing hymn. I am listening to a live performance of it right now, and no matter how you sing that song, the lyrics are really good. Thought I would share that with you all......Well, only one more week until I come home. I'm really excited to get back and to see everyone. Having so much downtime has made me miss home quite badly. I'm doing much better this week compared to last. I'll be leaving Bonn/Pech on Friday to go to Schliengen, Germany to visit Calvin and Joan Howe. They are a couple from Westside Baptist that have been living in Germany, at the Blackforest Academy, as dorm parents for the past few years. I'm really excited to go and see them, and also to be on a real adventure by myself. I'm a little nervous, but totally ready. I'll be with the Howe's until Sunday afternoon, and then I am coming back to Bonn. My flight leaves out of Dusseldorf Wednesday morning at 7 am and I land in Yakima at 7 pm. I can't believe how quickly the summer has passed, and I'm totally looking forward to being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment