ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Occupying our time.

So we are hanging out in Bonn now. Everyone is a little low on cash, so we are trying to find things to do that don't cost anything. We had been talking about using our singing for a few days now, and today we finally did it. We sang in two different spots in Bad Godesburg. We had a sign that said "Berlin or Bust" and Ray's hat out front. Ray played a bucket which gave us a beat, and we sang 7 or 8 songs over and over. People loved it! You wont believe how much money we made singing about a total of an hour and 15 mins. 48 Euro's! That is a ton of money. We are all proud of ourselves, and we are looking forward to future singing in Bonn and other outlying communities. That was our fun for the day. I'll keep you updated if we do any other crazy fun things.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/8/08 13:34

    I seriously love that!!!! It made my day!!! way to go you guys, do something fun with it like have a great mug of beer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats a lot of money! I hope other people can go to paris with you:)

    ReplyDelete