ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Japanese Exchange Student

Well, I just decided to post some of the funny photos from my trip. Annie and I, inspired by a photo of Uncle Rodger, spent the entire trip acquiring pictures of us acting like Japanese exchange students. We, therefore, have thoroughly enjoyed all of the different photos. There are SO many but I'm only going to post a few of our favorites. We have had an amazing time so far on this trip. I talked to Annie today and she made it home safely, Praise God.


This was on our way to Belgium

Bojnice Castle in Slovakia

One random night.


Face Maskes at the church in Cieszyn.


In Cieszyn

Our last night in Cieszyn

The fountain in the market sqaure in Cieszyn.


In the airport right before Annie left.

3 comments:

  1. YOU are hilarious! I am looking forward to seeing you again... only a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31/7/08 23:40

    I loff it. I absolutely loff it.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/8/08 01:33

    This was an amazing post, Carrie, just like yourself...mcb

    ReplyDelete