ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Camp

Camp has been great. Over all our time together with our "kids" has been fun. The reason I say "kids" is because they probably would like to be referred to as kids. I have all the people age 12 and up. Some are fluent, some can hardly speak. Our time together has been good, and God is using it to teach me many things. I have come to realize that His timing is the only that matters. As long as we are listening to what He wants us to do, things tend to go well. Today was way better then yesterday, and I am learning how to effectively roll with the punches. Yesterday was pretty rough, but I think that I needed that to really put me into challenge mode. God is good, and I know He will sustain us, and provide exactly what we need. Please continue to pray for my teenagers and that I will be a light in their lives.
P.S. I am having horrible allergies, so please pray that either they will stop or we will find some medicine. I'm not worried about this, but I constantly am having a horrible headache. Thank you all, and I love you all!

3 comments:

  1. carrie i am praying that a huge truckload of ibuprofen and Clariten Clear will come to poland:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie! That is exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. carrie i'm so sorry you are having these horrible allergies! headaches are the worst. i'll pray, along with maggie, that truckloads of ibuprofen and clariten will come and make it better. i'm so glad you have gotten the oppurtunity to influence these teens! i bet your doing a great job for Christ. luv ya!

    katie v.

    ReplyDelete