ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nearing the End

How time has flown this summer. I can hardly believe I've been gone almost six weeks now. So much has happened and I've been so many places. I've seen God do many things, and I've worked really hard. God has shown me many things and has blessed me with the friendships of many of my brothers and sisters in Europe. I'm excited to come home and share with you all about my summer.
We are now back in Germany. We drove 13 hours starting at midnight in Cieszyn, Poland and ending up in Bonn, Germany. We drove Annie and Alana to the airport and said our goodbyes. It really felt as if the mission trip had ended when we bid them farewell this morning. Pray for safe travel for them the rest of the way home. They have a lot of travel ahead of them. Efraim, our fearless driver, drove the entire way and I'm thankful that he survived. I'm sure it is hard to drive for 13 hours straight when the rest of the people in the car are sleeping away the time. It was a long drive and we greatly appreciate his sacrifice of time and energy.
Please Pray that we will find somethings to do to fill the time these final two weeks. I know we have a few things planned but for the most part we are free. Thank you all for praying for me this last month and a half. I miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment