ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday

I was driving to work this morning at 5:45 and saw the most incredible moon. It was nearly full and there was a thin layer of clouds illuminated by the bright reflection. I just sat in my car for 10 minutes and stared at it before I went into work. I am so thankful that I had that time just to appreciate God's creation and thank Him.

I know I haven't posted much lately. A lot has been going on with my grandfathers funeral, and I was house sitting for three different families over the Thanksgiving holiday. I was staying all last week with Maggie P, a girl from my youth group, while her parents were in Costa Rica. We had the most amazing time together, and I must admit that I miss hanging out with her this week. I'm thankful that my world is finally getting back to somewhat of a "normal" routine.

I have a few pictures I'll try to get up here soon. Nothing to exciting but pictures from this and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment