ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams of an Insomniac

Well, it's been months, many sleepless nights, endless pondering, some tears, lots of stress, and only one decision that needed to be made. I think I've made my decision. Think, being the key word in that sentence. I have felt torn between two things that are both good. It is not always easy to choose between right and wrong, but it is nearly impossible to choose between good and good. I've been trusting that God would show me the way, and though I don't know that I'm 100% decided, I do know that I feel that I'm being lead towards one of those paths. God has truly taken the burden of my decision, and I'm still trusting Him to shut that door if it isn't the one He wants me taking. I'm a little scared that some people will be disappointed, but if I know that I'm doing the right thing, then nothing else really matters. I feel like a very mean person for not posting here what my decision is, but until I know if I'm for sure going, or for sure staying I'm not going to tell. I'll post as soon as I'm sure(which knowing me, could be Jan. 7th. which is the day I have to be in Pullman if I'm going to return) :) Please continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment