ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Adventures of Sprig

Well, Elk hunting was work, but not all work. We would often head off on adventures during the day time when you can't hunt. Because elk are nocturnal the best hours of hunting are in the early morning, and right before sunset. Yesterday Hannah and I went on a little walk up the road. We found a broken off branch, and promptly named him sprig. He then came with us on our walk, and we would stop and take pictures with him when we thought of interesting things. We are definitely silly, but it was an incredible amount of fun. Most of these pictures are unexplainable, but please enjoy.



THE ADVENTURES OF SPRIG

(and a few other photo's)



by: Carrie and Hannah Calhoun




Now, Sprig wasn't found yet in this one.....




Or this one.......aren't we HOTT?
Mountain Women at their finest.


Hannah




Me



Hannah and the fallen tree(sprigs previous home)

Meet Sprig.


"There she weaves by night and day
A magic web with colours gay.
She has heard a whisper say,
A curse is on her if she stay
To look down to Camelot."



I didn't want to drop him.






He doubles as a duster.




We were having a blinking contest. He won.





He knew the way home.




Hanging out in the truck






He then headed over to his family reunion







He took a look through dad's binoculars



On the walk home.


Hannah and Sprig in the tree.




Hannah, a little jealous that I had him.




I guess I was jealous too.










unexplainable.





Jake liked Sprig.


He was helping out with dinner.




1 comment: