ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a Week

It's only Wednesday, and yet I feel as if this week is never going to end. Not only has it been emotionally challenging, I was sick all day yesterday with a fever and an inability to keep anything in my stomach including water. Today I feel much better. I feel like sleeping all day, which is neither possible, or a good use of my time. I cleaned my room though, which was necessary, because some High School friends that now live out of town are going to be staying with me this weekend so that they can attend the funeral. Although this is the worst of circumstances, I've been talking to people that I haven't talked to in years. It is so good, and I need to make sure that I am sharing the gospel with them when possible. Well, I'm off to accomplish more, but I just though I would update on how I was doing. Thank you all for your prayers and support. It is so special that I have people that truly rally around me in the midst of difficult times. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment