ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Great Escape

The SAGA
Carrie and Hilary's Escape.





Having just escaped from all responsibility.....we gaze at one another.
When I said escaped.....I meant escaped.


Seriously!
We made it through the Jungle!
After surviving the jungle....I made sure I could see properly...
so that I could ward off any scary men(or beast....or both)

Hilary was there to look cute.....as always.


As you can see in this photo......the excitement was overflowin(We don't get out very often).

We saw interesting things along the way..


I spotted some thievery

But O So glamorous.

I pondered.......

And mulled over options.

And then I scoped out our situation......



And so did Hilary.....


And we decided on some drinks....

Now, as you can see in this next photo......

We decided on drinks without caffeine(for good reason).


The drinks were definitely dance worthy.....



but, all good things must come to an end.


so we gadded our way home(That one's for you).



Though complete.....never forgotten.


The End.
(P.S. Hilary may have remembered our day going a little diffently.....but don't believe her.....I am always right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment