ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Almost ready for Europe

I have been thinking of making myself a blog for a few weeks now, but tonight a real reason for needing one happened upon me. I was sitting in my living room tonight pondering how few weeks/days remain until I leave for Europe and I decided two things. One, I needed to make a photo diary/journal of what I was thinking. Two, I needed to somehow get it to Hilary.
So here is my first entry, and for your viewing pleasure a small photo journal of my thoughts this evening. I hope you enjoy.



Basically Freaking out.
I wish I could make facial expressions that even compared with Hilary's
Knowing that I shouldn't be freaking out, and trying to get over it.

Coming up with a seriously bright idea.



Hey, reading my Biblio might help!

So I read a few chapters........and


Then I felt much better but was humbled by the fact that I am still a stupid, sinning, human being who needs to be reminded that she is not in control(nor wants to be).

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment