ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Week and A Day

It's exactly one week and one day from when I take off(almost to the minute since my plane leaves Yakima at 4:30 next Monday) I'm so excited and I can't wait to see Hilary and for all the fun we are going to have! I've been thinking about the mission trip a lot lately and have been praying for the children and the people we will be with. It is important that there hearts be ready to hear the gospel. I pray daily that the Lord will send people with a listening ear and that He will use me as a tool to spread the gospel. I'm so excited! I love working and serving our Lord. I can't wait to see all that He is going to do this summer, whether it be big or small. I'm so happy to see more of the world and truly cannot believe that in One week and One day I'll be in Europe! AHHHH!!! Sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment