ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kurt James

Hilary, this post is merely because I know that you will appreciate this as much as I did. While Kurt and I were eating dinner tonight he asked me if I could find him some spices to make his dinner a little spicier. I looked through the cupboards but found nothing that would work other then pepper. Then, to my astonishment, he responded, "O, drat". I continued to look but quickly asked him, "did you just say drat, as in d-r-a-t?" and he said that he had and then laughed like everyone uses that word all the time. I couldn't believe it. My little brother had possibly used our most favorite boggle word(other then gad) in context, in a sentence. I'm so proud! Anyway, I thought you would enjoy that little story!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous18/6/08 01:02

    that is great carrie. I love it.

    sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/6/08 11:13

    That was me and I didnt even mean to

    ReplyDelete