ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Psalms 37:5

"Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him, and he will act."

I'm feeling much better about Europe. I'm really looking forward to all that God is going to do this summer, and I seriously can't wait to get started. I'm anxious to start to serving oversea's and meeting my brothers and sisters there. I have concerns and worries, but letting them cloud my mind is a sin. I serve a God that controls the Universe, that Created the Universe, and a God who is completely Sovereign. Why do I worry? Why can't I be completely trusting in His power and faithfulness? I now pray that I'll be in the right mindset, and that God will use me however He see's fit.
Pray for me, Pray for our team, and please pray especially for everyone who will hear the gospel. That the Spirit would move inside of them and that there would be a deep and far reaching spread of the gospel.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Thanks, dearest!
    It's great. I'm looking forward to seeing you, Lord willing.
    Much Love,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete