ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three countries, One Day

Yesterday we went to Belgium and the Netherlands, all in one day! It was so much fun. I was driving our little rental car all over the countryside. All we had was this little map and a car full of girls. We had so much fun. Eupen, which is a beutiful town in Belgium, was great fun. We walked all around the city and gained some interesting stare's from the locals. We definitely enjoyed our time and have some good pictures to show for it. I'll try to get some up for all of you to see. Well, thank you all for praying, and I am looking forward to next week when we will be in Poland.

2 comments:

  1. Carrie we all are so happy that you are having so much fun! those pics are soo cute! well we miss u and are praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27/6/08 12:00

    Belgium and the Netherlands souds like 2 countrys.

    ReplyDelete