ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Friday, June 27, 2008

More Lovely Pictures........

Being Silly in the Cafe
Einstein Kaffe
Annie and I
BBQing at the river
These are the funny slippers they made us wear around the small castle. The lady yelled at us for slidding around in them. They were really slippery and it was fun to run and slide. Good times...........

We had a great day today. We slept in late, so I'm almost entirely over my jet lag. Then we went and saw these two beautiful castles today. They were fun to walk through, and the grounds were magnificient. I can't even begin to tell you how beautful they were, and the pictures hardly do them justice. We had a great time eating down at the river tonight. We had a big BBQ with the whole family and the food was great. After a long day of walking around it was fun to just hang out and play soccer at the park. This family is great, and they are so generous and open their home to us. It's late for me, so I am going to go to bed. Perhaps I'll get up some more pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment