ME

My photo
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
I left my family, my friends, my comfort zone and moved across the country. I'm learning to love and rely on God in a whole new way.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sweet Girls!

Yesterday my youth group girls had a sleep over, so I was there to make sure that everyone had fun! When I got there they all jumped out and yelled surprise. Those sweet girls had thrown me a surprise birthday party. They had cake and food, and even presents. They were so cute and I love them all so much. I can't believe how quickly these girls have grown so dear to my heart, and I'm so sad to have to be gone all summer. We'll have to make up for lost time when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/6/08 16:16

    Carrie, Happy Almost Birthday! You Rock my world! ~Love, Your fav. Bro......Kurt~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15/6/08 20:48

    IIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSSS Kurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24/6/08 14:38

    Carrie, your so awesome! i'm so sorry i wasn't there 4 ur b-day party. Hope u have fun in europe! love u!
    katie v.

    ReplyDelete